Miyabi 5000 MCD Rocking Santoku
- Suitable for chopping meat, vegetables and fish
- Especially sharp and precise
- Blade material: MC63 steel
- Handle type: Plug-in-Erl
- Type of grinding: smooth grinding
- Finishing: Honbazuke trigger
- Manufacturing method: welded
- Blade hardness: 62 - 64 HRC
- Material handle: birch wood
- Handle colour: brown
- Product length: 32.20 cm
- Blade length: 18.00 cm
Tips for the care and storage of knives
- It is best to clean the knife immediately after use with a damp cloth; especially after handling acidic foods, do not leave the knife uncleaned.
- Do not use corrosive or abrasive cleaning agents.
- Do not leave knives with wooden handles in water / do not clean them in the dishwasher.
- Stone or ceramic cutting boards damage the knife blades and make them dull.
- Do not store knives loose in drawers; knife blocks, magnetic strips, drawer inserts, magnetic boards or blade attachments are more suitable. Knife cases, knife bags or blade protectors can be used for safe transport.