Wera Bicycle Set Torque 1
The 16-piece set from the screwdriving tool specialist Wera solves the most important screwing problems around the bicycle with reliable control of the applied torques to protect the sensitive components.
With click-torque wrench in the unmistakable Wera design. Very solid design with high accuracy according to DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07. Easy adjustment and securing of the preset value. The audible and tactile click when the scale values are reached additionally facilitates the safe setting of the desired torque value.
The robust release mechanism enables a clearly audible and tactile release signal when the set torque is reached.
For right-hand tightening and with reversible ratchet with 45 teeth. The torque wrench is extremely space-saving, supplemented by accessories suitable for the torque range and adapted to the most common screw connections on bicycles, packed in a solid, surface-friendly textile box.
Including: Click-Torque A 5, 1 /4", 2.5 - 25 Nm, 4 nuts with 1 /4" drive, 7 Hex-Plus hexagon socket bit nuts and 4 TORX bit nuts.
Nuts and bit nuts with "Take it easy" tool finder with colour coding by size - for easy and quick finding of the required tool.
Bit nuts with holding function for particularly convenient screwing without the screw falling off the tool. Incredibly compact set arrangement for a lot of tools in a small space. Textile box with very high solidity and durability.
Additional surface protection through textile outer material. Low weight and volume for easy mobility.
Bitnuts with all the advantages of Wera Bit technology such as fitting accuracy, wear resistance and concentricity.
- 16-piece screwdriving tool set for bicycle applications with torque control including Wera Click-Torque wrench A 5 (2.5-25 Nm)
- Nuts and bit nuts for the most common screw profiles for road bikes, mountain bikes and e-bikes
- Simple setting and securing of the desired torque level with audible and tactile engagement when the scale values are reached (click 1) Safely dosed force: when the set value is reached, the torque wrench is released audibly and tactilely (click 2)
- The precision is +/- 4 % according to DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07
- Dimensions: 335 x 110 x 65 mm
- Weight: 1180 g
- Colour bag: black