Wera Bicycle Set 3
Bicycle tool set with ratchet, bit, nuts and a bit holder in a very compact area. Perfect as a universal companion with a variety of screwdriving applications. High-quality bit holder with Kraftform Plus handle for pleasantly ergonomic work, avoiding blisters and calluses. Hard grip zones for high working speed, soft grip zones for high torque transmission. Bit ratchet for fast working when screwing by machine or conventional hand tool is not possible due to lack of space.
Fast switching from left to right rotation and vice versa via the switch lever. Quick turning (with the thumb) via the knurling on the ratchet head.
Simple operation even with only one hand. Ergonomic ratchet head/lever: Kraftform geometry with perfectly shaped contact surfaces for the fingers.
Due to the direct bit receptacle in the ratchet head, smallest tool design for low working heights. Small return angle of 6° for precise working. Solid drop-forged full steel design. Torques of over 65 Nm. The Rapidaptor bit holder with quick-release sleeve: can be used as an extension, for lightning-fast bit changes without auxiliary tools, even for the smallest bit sizes, with just one hand. Robust bits, for universal use. Hand and machine nuts for almost all applications. With Take it easy tool finder with colour coding according to size - to find the required tool quickly and easily. Handy for easy gripping even with oily hands. With ball catching groove.
For hexagon head bolts and nuts. Made of matt chrome vanadium.
- Compact 39-piece screwdriving tool set for bicycle applications, also for mobile use
- Practical assortment for independent execution of assembly work and repairs
- Tools for the most common screw profiles on road bikes, mountain bikes and e-bikes Solid, surface-friendly, compact textile bag with low weight
- With tool finder "Take it easy": colour coding according to sizes
- Dimensions: 210 x 110 x 65 mm
- Weight: 678 g
- Colour bag: black