967/9 TX 1 Angle wrench set, BlackLaser
- Angle spanner for inside TORX screws
- BlackLaser for high corrosion protection and long service life
- Angle spanners are quickly to hand due to their size marking
- Wear-free clip material guarantees secure hold of the angle spanners and easy removal
- With TORX ball head on the long leg
- TORX angle spanners, BlackLaser
- 1x TX 9x79 mm (without ball head on long leg)
- 1x TX 10x85 mm (without ball head on long leg)
- 1x TX 8x76 mm (without ball head on the long leg)
- 1x TX 15x90 mm
- 1x TX 20x96 mm
- 1x TX 25x104 mm
- 1x TX 27x112 mm
- 1x TX 30x122 mm
- 1x TX 40x132 mm
High-quality angle wrench set for inside TORX screws. Partly with ball end: The ball on the long leg allows safe working even in difficult installation positions. The BlackLaser surface treatment ensures excellent surface protection, also against corrosion, and a long service life. Lasered and therefore abrasion-resistant size marking on the angle spanner for quick access. In a practical clip made of wear-resistant material for a permanently secure hold of the angle spanner and easy removal at the same time.
TORX ball head
The ball-shaped output profile allows the tool axis to be deflected or swivelled in relation to the screw axis, so that screws can be tightened "around the corner", so to speak.
All angle spanners are quickly to hand due to their size marking; the "Takeiteasy" angle spanners also have a colour coding.
L-keys with BlackLaser surface treatment for excellent surface protection and long life.
Secure grip and easy removal
Wear-free clip material guarantees a secure hold of the angle spanners and easy removal.