Safety shoe uvex low shoe 1 x-tended support S3 SRC
The multifunctional, sporty S3 safety shoe is particularly lightweight and flexible.
- Fully metal-free uvex xenova toe cap, compact, anatomical shape, good lateral stability, no thermal conductivity, non-magnetic.
- Ergonomically designed outsole made of bi-density polyurethane with very good anti-slip properties
- Excellent wearing comfort due to special last technology
- Upper material: breathable, high-tech micro velour
- Suitable for chrome allergy sufferers, as made of synthetic materials
- Avoidance of pressure points due to almost seamless upper construction
- Removable, antistatic comfort footbed
- Softly padded dust tongue and collar
- Special side frame for additional protection against twisting and impact as well as stabilization and guidance of the foot
- Discharge resistance < 35 megohms
- Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011
- Protection class: S3 SRC
- Shoe size: 41