Thermaltake Versa H15 micro case is ideal for home-computer builders and gamers. The ample ventilation options, cleanable air filter, and a perforated mesh bezel help to keep the entire system cool and dust-free. Versa H15 combines a manageable frame size with extensive options to customize user’s computer or gaming system.
Built for Gamers
Designed for gamers, perforated top panel build for easy heat dissipation and rapid air intake for maximum ventilation. The heighten foot-stands at the bottom help to enhance airflow. Featuring a transparent side window to offer a direct view of inner system.
Innovative 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installing/removing. Dual drive bay concept “1 + 2”, a perfect ratio for accessory and storage devices.
Stress-free Cable Management
The cable routing gap provides easy cable management, hiding cables behind motherboard tray to ensure smoothness for building the chassis. Additionally, with cable routing gap, wiring tangled problem no longer exists, followed by better airflow as well as dust management instead.
Standard equipped with one 120mm rear turbo fans along with optional 2 x 120mm intake fans as well as 2 x 120mm exhaust fans optimizes system ventilation.
High-end Complete System on the Go
Users are capable of building up a high-end solution including a 240mm radiator liquid cooling system with long graphic card. Versa H15 protects user’s hardware and increase CPU’s overclocking potential. Most importantly, to delivers outstanding cooling efficiency in the entire chassis.
- Case Type: Micro Case
- Dimension (H x W x D): 378 x 198 x 411 mm (15 x 7.8 x 16.2 inch)
- Net Weight: 3.5 kg
- Side Panel: no Window
- Color_ Exterior & Interior : Black
- Material: SPCC
- Cooling System:
- Rear (exhaust) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
- Drive Bays:
- Accessible : 1 x 5.25’’
- Hidden : 3 x 3.5’’ or 3 x 2.5’’
- Expansion Slots 4
- Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX),
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 1,USB 2.0 x 1, HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- LCS Upgradable: N/A
- Fan Support:
- Front: 1 x 120 mm or 2 x 120 mm
- Top: 1 x 120 mm or 2 x 120 mm
- Rear: 1 x 120 mm
- Radiator Support
- Front: 1 x 120 mm or 1 x 240 mm
- Top: 1 x 120 mm or 1 x 240 mm
- Rear: 1 x 120 mm
- Other: CPU cooler height limitation: 155 mm
- VGA length limitation: 315 mm