TFA Material Moisture Meter HUMIDCHECK CONTACT 30.5503
With the HumidCheck Contact you can easily and quickly measure the moisture content of firewood, building materials and walls.
The robust measuring device is ideal for on-site checks at the construction site or in new buildings. Operation is very simple - touch the material with the measuring ball, confirm the measuring button and read off the measured value, done. Thanks to the capacitive measuring principle, the device can measure up to 40 mm deep without damaging the object.
It is particularly important to measure the moisture content of firewood before it is used in the stove. If the wood cells have a water content of more than 20%, not only does the calorific value drop, but smoke, tar and soot also form.
- For moisture measurement of wood and building materials
- Ideal for on-site inspection on the construction site
- Simply touch the measuring object with the measuring ball
- Measures up to 40 mm deep without damaging the object
- Highest and lowest value function
- Measuring principle: capacitive