TensCare UniCare Pelvic Floor Trainer
Unicare is a pelvic floor trainer from TensCare, similar to the other TensCare devices Unicare helps with stress, urge and mixed incontinence - what sets it apart is a new programme designed for drug-free relief of secondary menstrual pain.
The pelvic floor trainer is designed to provide a long-term solution. By sending a tiny electric current to the nerves in the area, the pelvic floor muscles are stimulated to contract, which over time can strengthen the muscles to help with incontinence problems and even improve sexual well-being.
Unicare offers five different programmes. Three programmes cover every type of incontinence, one is specifically designed to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and the last programme is designed to relieve menstrual pain.
- Suitable for:
- Urinary and faecal incontinence: including stress, urge and mixed incontinence
- Urinary incontinence after prostatectomy in men
- Primary dysmenorrhoea
- Secondary dysmenorrhoea due to conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids or pelvic inflammatory disease
- In addition, it strengthens the pelvic floor muscles
- Unicare is not a female-only device and can also be used for anal stimulation
- This not only helps with faecal incontinence, but can also help improve causes of erectile dysfunction