TensCare itouch Sure pelvic floor trainer with gel - Professional pelvic floor training against stress, urge and mixed incontinence
Are you ready to say goodbye to those embarrassing leakages that prevent you from enjoying your life? Because iTouch Sure is here to provide you with excellent support. This is a drug-free and safe solution to give you the control you deserve.
Bladder weakness is not a normal part of the ageing process, nor should it simply be accepted as a normal part of life after childbirth. Bladder weakness is a treatable condition and should not be "managed" simply by using inserts. But it is also nothing to be ashamed of.
The iTouch Sure trains your pelvic floor muscles, which are responsible for continence control. It sends gentle stimulation (similar to your natural nerve impulses) directly to your pelvic floor muscles via a vaginal probe to make them contract. If you've forgotten how to contract them, or if you're having difficulty addressing the muscles, or if you simply want to restore the condition of your pelvic floor muscles, the iTouch Sure can train them for you to build their strength and help you develop your own muscle control. It is the perfect complement to pelvic floor training.
iTouch Sure has four preset treatment programmes that have been clinically tested to improve continence management and provide long-term relief from leakage.
- The treatment session with the iTouch Sure pelvic floor trainer takes only 20 minutes per day.
- It is recommended to use the iTouch Sure pelvic floor trainer for 12 weeks, but many women see significant results after only 3-4 weeks.
- ITouch Sure can also be used with an anal probe to improve symptoms of male bladder weakness and faecal incontinence (see website for more information).
- One-touch memory function for easy access to the last used programme and settings.
- Easy-to-use, modern screen with backlight for better visibility.
- 4 preset programs for optimal choice.
- Gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity.
- Easily exchangeable AA alkaline batteries.
- Safety time override - the device switches off after 20 minutes to ensure that the pelvic floor muscle is not overstrained.
- Comes with a specially designed probe for easy application.
- With gel for a convenient application
Not suitable for children, pregnant women or people with pacemakers.