TEAC Double Cassette Deck W-1200
The ideal device for digitising cassettes - the audio signal can be transferred to the PC in CD quality (up to 48 kHz / 16-bit PCM) via USB cable. The creation of mix tapes is of course also possible, both tape decks support playback as well as recording, a simultaneous recording of both tape decks of the line-in signal or microphone signal is also a feature.
The microphone input and the microphone mixer make the TEAC W-1200 the ideal karaoke tool; the audio signal can also be fed in through the line-in.
- 2 independent tape decks
- Simultaneous recording possible
- Level indicators for adjusting the recording levels
- Pitch control for tape deck 1 (+/- 12%)
- Noise reduction during playback corresponds to Dolby B
- USB output for digital recording on PC / Mac in CD quality (48kHz / 16-bit PCM)
- Microphone input 6.3mm jack and microphone mixer
- Line in and line out Cinch