Tacx FLUX 2 Smart
The FLUX 2 Smart is the further development of the FLUX Smart. The large and powerful resistance unit as well as the heavy flywheel ensure that the simulation bandwidth is wider, the driving experience better and the power meters more accurate.
The bicycle trainer's intelligent electronics ensure autonomous training without the need to integrate software. Thanks to the power curve, the resistance increases progressively while riding, and riding on a flat road is precisely reproduced.
Designed for the ultimate indoor training environment, the FLUX 2 Smart works perfectly with the most popular training apps and software programs. The connection to cycling apps such as Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad is simple and straightforward.
Tacx Cycling Software
With the Tacx cycling software you train efficiently and with structured training plans. Data analysis and export, GPS training and exploring the world with high quality films - all this is possible with the Tacx cycling software.
- Accuracy: The power is calculated with an accuracy of 2.5 %.
- Quiet operation: This bicycle trainer is very quiet and does not disturb you during training.
- Smart Trainer: Many popular training apps can be connected.
- Realistic simulation: Slopes of up to 16 % are simulated particularly realistically.
- Sprint: The powerful trainer has a maximum sprint resistance of 2000 W.
- Heavy flywheel: The large flywheel weighing 7.6 kg ensures an optimal driving experience.
- Trainer type: Interactive Smart-Trainer Direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 ferrite permanent magnets and 8 electromagnets
- Transmission: No
- Electrical connection: 100-230 V
- Power indication: No
- Connection indicator: 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradeable: Yes
- Suitable axles: Rear fork width: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 & 142 & 148 mm (adapters for 135 x 10 mm available separately)
- Suitable Bikes: road bike, Tri and MTB
- Max. power (40 km/h): 2000 W
- Max. slope: 16 %
- Downhill simulation: No
- Max. momentum: 41 Nm
- Max. braking force: 120 Nm
- Flywheel: 7.6 kg
- Mass inertia: 31.2 kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Area (LxW): 670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 inch)
- Height: 460 mm (18.1 inch)
- Weight: 23.6 kg
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Operate with: ANT+FE-C bicycle computer, computer via ANT+ antenna, smartphone, standalone link, tablet
- Output: Power, speed, cadence
- Readout devices: Computer with ANT+ antenna, bicycle computer, smartphone, sports watch, tablet
- Accuracy: < 2.5%