Samyang MF 24 mm T1,5 VDSLR MK2 Sony E
Awaken motions through highest image quality!
Enjoy the highest optical quality of the Samyang MF 24 mm T1.5 VDSLR MK2 Sony E during your shoots.
Suitable for every shoot
This 24 mm super wide-angle lens scores with its aperture from T1.5 to T22, the full format image circle and its compactness of 123.1 mm length and 649 g weight. This makes the lens suitable for use on drone, gimbal, car mount, action shots, handheld cameras and, with its close-up limit of 25 cm, even in tight situations. It is predestined for landscape shots, shots in narrow indoor spaces, city and architectural views and for establishing shots.
Ready for Follow Focus
Change the lenses in no time at all! With the Samyang MK2 series of video lenses, the gear rims for focus and aperture are positioned in the same way, so you don't have to change practically anything. The focus distance of 139° as well as the aperture distance of 48° allow finest adjustments.
Tried and tested construction
Delight the viewer with dreamy images, or with crystal clear, sharp views - all with one and the same lens! The optical design of the Samyang lens allows crisp, clear images without distortion. A total of 13 elements are arranged in 12 groups, including 2x ASP, 4x ED special lenses. The UMC (Ultra Multi Coating) effectively prevents aberrations, reflections and ghosting. The new iris with its 9 rounded lamellae provides round highlights in the blur of bokeh as well as 18-ray solar stars at a small aperture.
The image angles at different sensors:
- Full format: 84,1°
- Super35: 65,3°
- APS-C (x1,5): 61,3°
- APS-C (x1,6): 58,0°
- MFT: 47,6°
- Camera connection / Mount: Sony E
- Developed for: Full Frame
- Suitable for sensor: APS-C, full format
- Crop factor: 1.6, when used on APS-C
- Focal length: 24 mm
- Lens speed: T1.5
- Aperture opening values: T1.5 - T22
- Autofocus: No
- Focus mode: MF - Manual Focus
- Internal Focusing: Yes
- Lenses / Groups: 13 / 12
- Special lenses: 4x ED - Extra Low Dispersion, 2x ASP - Aspherical
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9
- Coating: UMC - Ultra Multi Coating
- Close-up limit: 0,25m
- diameter lens: 84mm
- Filter diameter: 77mm
- Material housing: aluminium and plastic combination
- Objective Protective Equipment: Samyang Weather Sealing Protection
- Lens hood: included, removable
- Image scale: 1:5.11
- Angle of view at full format: 84.1°
- Angle of view at APS-C: 58°
- Type: Wide Angle
- Field of application: architecture, landscape, travel, nature