Ideal for something special
The SAMYANG 10 mm lens is ideally suited for architecture, interior, wide landscape, but also art and nude photography. The image angle brings information into the image, but the image angle is also dynamic and statement. This lens has plenty of everything: almost enormous 105° image angles bring almost 10 times the information area of a normal focal length to the sensor. With the 35 mm camera, you would need a 15 mm focal length for such an impression. You won't miss a thing with this lens. In the interior, in reportage, architecture and travel photography, you will never reach your limits. In terms of design, special dimensions open up.
Using an APS-C lens on a camera with a full-frame sensor
Lenses developed for cameras with APS-C sensor can be used partially (mainly by using an optional adapter) on cameras with full format sensor. However, due to the significantly smaller image circle of APS-C lenses, the edges are imaged in black. The usable area of the image photographed with a full format camera thus corresponds to that of a camera with an APS-C sensor. Thus, the images have to be trimmed during the post-processing. Thus, it is possible to use APS-C lenses on full-frame cameras, but this is not recommended.
- Suitable for APS-C sensor
- Very large, dynamic, 105° image angle with the APS-C sensor
- Excellent luminous intensity of 1:2.8 for bright viewfinder and light reserve inside
- Ideal for architecture, interiors, impressive landscapes, but also art photography
- Excellent imaging performance thanks to very high-quality optical design
- 14 multi-coated glass lenses, including two aspherical and one ED lens
- Nano Coating for extremely low reflection and even sharper images
- incl. lens pouch, both protective caps and mounted lens hood