Samsung DV80T5220TW/S2 - Heat Pump Tumble Dryer, 8kg
- Simple Control with WiFi and Auto Cycle Link
- Reversible door
- Wrinkle Prevent
Drying just got smarter With its easy-to-use control panel, this Samsung smart tumble dryer remembers your family's laundry habbits and suggests your favourite cycles first. Track every cycle's progress with the simply designed display. And when the drying's done, you'll get a notification on your phone with the SmartThings app1. Want to make life even easier? Schedule your dryer and get perfect cycle guides from the app. Or even use the Auto Cycle Link2 and let your washing machine recommend the right setting to your dryer. Not that's smart.
1Available on Android and iOS. An internet connection is required.
2Auto Cycle Link is only available when both the washing machine and tumbles dryer have AI Control and are Wi-Fi connected.
Reversible Door - Left or right opening? You decide.
Feel free to put your Samsung tumble dryer where you want in the home, and adjust the door to work with the space. The reversible door lets you choose if it opens on the left or the right of the tumble dryer. Then it’s easy to load and unload your laundry, and it’s even easier if it’s positioned next to the washing machine.
Wrinkle Prevent - Fewer wrinkles, less ironing
Lighten your ironing load with a drying feature that works wonders on smoothing wrinkles and creases. Once your cycle ends on your tumble dryer, select the clever Wrinkle Prevent setting. It will cool the clothes down and rotate the drum. This means your dry clothes don’t sit too long in one place to pick up creases. Then just grab your clothes and you’ll be good to go.
Quick Dry 35' - Dry in no time
Need your favourite top dry for an impromptu night out? The 35 Minute Quick Dry cycle dries a load of clothes in just over half an hour (May vary depending on the type of fabric). How handy is that? It's ideal for loads of up to 1 kg..
- Rated capacity in kg of cotton for the standard cotton programme at full load
- Type of Tumble Dryer
- Heat-Pump Tumble Dryer
- Energy efficiency class from A+++ (highest efficiency) to D (lowest efficiency)
- Energy consumption (kWh/year) (weighted; 160 standard drying cycles; cotton programme; full / partial load; consumption of low-power modes). Actual consumption will depend on how the appliance is used
- Tumble dryer with automatic
- Energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at full load (kWh)
- Energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at partial load (kWh)
- Power consumption in "off-mode" (W)
- Power consumption in "left-on mode" (W)
- Programme time of the standard cotton programme at full load (minutes)
- Programme time of the standard cotton programme at partial load (minutes)
- Condensation efficiency class from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient)
- Airborne acoustical noise emission in dB for standard cotton programme at full load
- Built-In Appliance