Russell Hobbs MaxiCook Digital Slow Cooker
Cook once, eat several times - the MaxiCook slow cooker in XL format was designed according to this motto. It thus follows the "meal preparation" trend, where meals are pre-cooked in large quantities and eaten over several days.
When cooking with the MaxiCook slow cooker, the meat remains tender and juicy, the vegetables crunchy and even the fish retains its valuable ingredients and vitamins. For this purpose, you can choose between three different temperature settings and set the desired cooking time with the digital display. With this selection, every dish is a success and the taste develops optimally thanks to the long cooking time.
6 l capacity
With a capacity of six litres, the digital slow cooker is particularly suitable for large families.
The digital display with adjustable cooking time, programmable delay timer and three temperature settings ensures that food is prepared with pinpoint accuracy.
- Digital display with adjustable cooking time and programmable delay timer
- Removable, non-stick aluminium cooking pot, perfect for sautéing and serving
- 6.0 l capacity (max. 8 servings)
- Three selectable temperature settings:
- High cooking temperature (55 - 90 °C)
- Low cooking temperature (50 - 80 °C)
- Keep-warm function (50 - 60°C)
- Dishwasher-safe glass lid for tracking the cooking process
- Non-slip feet
- Indicator light
- Surface made of high-quality brushed stainless steel with plastic applications
- 200 watt