The RØDE VXLR+ is a 3.5 mm female TRS socket to male XLR adaptor, which will convert 12-48 V Phantom Power down to 3-5 V Plug in Power, allowing RØDE on-camera microphones such as the VideoMicro and VideoMic GO, as well as self-worn microphones like the HS2 Headset Mic to receive power from the XLR input. The 3.5 mm socket also features the same threaded connector as used on the output cable of the HS2 Headset Microphone, and the RØDELink Filmmaker Kit Receiver, ensuring the connection to your XLR input is secure and won't disconnect during your recording.
- Integrated voltage converter from phantom power (12-48 V) to plug-in power (3-5 V)
- Jack socket with external thread for locking (for plugs with union nut)
- Incl. belt clip (removable)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 58 x 19 mm
- Weight: 48 g
Note: When used with the RØDE smartLav+ the optional SC3 adapter is required.
- RodesmartLav+ (mit SC3 Adapter), HS2, RodeLink Filmmaker Kit, VideoMic, VideoMic GO, VideoMic Pro, VideoMic Pro+, VideoMicro