Ermenrich Reel SLR540 Laser Tape Measure
The Ermenrich Reel SLR540 laser tape measure is a multi-purpose tool designed for all types of construction, installation, repair and finishing work of varying complexity. The model combines a laser measuring device with a standard metal tape measure. That's all you need for precise measurement of distances and long building materials. You can select the units of measurement and record the results in the tool's memory.
The red laser of the Ermenrich Reel SLR540 has a measuring range of up to 40 metres and a continuous scan mode. The 5-metre tape is single-sided, self-locking, made of steel and has a magnetic hook. The compact housing of the laser measuring tool is made of damage-resistant ABS plastic and is rubberised. The tool is powered by an integrated rechargeable battery and an automatic switch-off function protects the battery.
- Distance and length measurement with laser measuring tool and tape measure.
- Laser range up to 40 metres, continuous scan mode
- Self-locking steel tape measure with magnetic hook
- Automatic switch-off function
- Measurements are recorded in the tool's memory
- Rubberised, robust housing
- Belt clip
- Measuring range: 0.2-40 m
- Measuring accuracy: 0.001 %
- Laser target marker: 630-670 nm, <1 mW, class 2, red
- Automatic switch-off after 30s
- Power supply: 2x AAA battery, not included in scope of delivery
- Temperature range, °C: 0 to +40
- Length of tape measure, m: 5
- Width of tape measure, mm: 19
- Material of tape: brushed steel
- Specifications of the tape measure: one-sided, with a magnetic hook, self-locking
- Housing: robust ABS plastic