Garmin Edge Explore 2 - Bike GPS Navigation
Discover new paths
Get ready for your best bike tours: The Edge Explore 2 finds them for you - and even avoids busy roads if you wish. Thanks to different activity profiles, you'll be ready for every ride. With additional functions for e-bikes.
If you have an e-bike that is compatible with Shimano Steps or ANT+ technology, you can see a special e-bike status page with data fields such as battery life and more. Even smart routing and range alerts based on battery level, motor assist and planned route are available
- GPS bike navigation with 3" large touchscreen display, suitable for bikes and e-bikes.
- Enjoy your ride to the fullest. The Edge brings you back again and again with navigation features designed specifically for cycling.
- Now you don't have to drain your smartphone battery to use a map app. The Edge lasts up to 16 hours in intensive use and up to 24 hours in energy-saving mode.
- Create routes using the Garmin Connect app, Strava, Komoot, Wikiloc and more, then sync them easily to the Edge.
- Riding your compatible e-bike? The Edge takes care of you. Use e-bike routing based on battery level, motor assist and range.
- Keep track and stay connected with crash notification1 and Varia™ cycling radar.
- Activity profiles
- Tour-specific maps
- Turn-by-turn directions
- Route recalculation after interruption
- Climbpro: Divide climbs correctly
- Varia compatible
- Accident detection
- Bike alarm against theft (sends notification to your paired smartphone)
- Compatible with Tacx Indoor Trainer
- Grouptrack functions
- Smart notifications
- Simple, quick set up
- Li-Ion battery up to 16 hours runtime
- Basic map installed + possibility to add maps
- Water resistance: IPX7
Dimensions: 106.1 x 55.7 x 20.6 mm
- Weight: 104 g