PowerWalker VFD 800 APFC Standby/Off-Line UPS System
PowerWalker VFD 800 APFC is a Standby/Off-Line UPS for home and office applications and is equipped with a technique, that allows using the full power of UPS, even when used with APFC power supply load. Usually it is required to oversize a UPS to ensure secure backup when connecting an APFC power supply. With the implemented technology this is not needed. Connecting same APFC load it’s now possible to choose smaller cost-effective UPS (e.g. PowerWalker VFD 800 APFC instead of usual offline or line interactive 1500 VA model). Besides the lower purchase price it also saves energy cost due to it lower own power consumption.
Equipped with 6 Schuko-Type outlets (all with surge protection, 4 with battery backup) these models can be used like a power strip. A special battery compartment enables an easy exchange of the rechargeable battery by the user.
- Excellent Solution for APFC Equipment
- Supporting Full Rating APFC Equipment
- High Frequency Technology Design
- Quick Installation & Easy Operation
- Easy User-replaceable Battery Design
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
- RJ11/RJ45 surge protection
- Green function for energy saving