Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE
Professional quality negatives and slides scanning
- 7200 dpi resolution
- 48-bit color depth
- 64-bit Hardware and Software support
- Hardware and Software solution for dust and scratch removal
- Advanced SilverFast SE Plus 8 software bundled
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE is a 7200 dpi Resolution scanner with state of the art illumination and optical systems designed to resolve very small differences in edge contrast. A built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
The OpticFilm 8200i SE and LaserSoft Imaging’s SilverFast software make for a good combination. Users can benefit from SilverFast's intelligent automatic functions which help to make the process of various adjustments much easier and get brilliant results. For example, SilverFast Multi-Exposure® reveals more shadow details and creates less image noise. SilverFast iSRD® uses the built-in infrared channel to remove dust and scratches without losing details, and SilverFast SCC ® provides selective color changing with just one click.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE scanner is bundled with the LaserSoft Imaging’s acclaimed scanner software - SilverFast 8. The WorkflowPilot® guides users through all scanning processes step by step. The graphical user interface allows users to enjoy quality results with an easy learning curve, and the preview mode immediately shows the results of any adjustments. SilverFast 8 is Multitasking capable, and supports the latest 64-bit hardware.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE offers the best film scanning solution for web sharing and printing. It targets all home users, lomographers, film photo enthusiasts from all professions, amateur photographers, professional photographers, and those who highly demand image quality.
- Scan Modes:
- Color: 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output
- Grayscale: 16-bit input, 8/16-bit output
- B/W: 1-bit
- Scanning Speed:
- 3600 dpi: Approx. 36 sec (Multi-Sampling ON)
- 7200 dpi: Approx. 113 sec (Multi-Sampling ON)
- Preview Speed:
- Negative Film: Approx. 8 sec (Multi-Sampling ON)
- Positive Film: Approx. 8 sec (Multi-Sampling ON)
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Intel-based Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7