Plantronics Blackwire 5210 Monaural, USB-A
The Blackwire 5210 USB headset delivers excellent audio quality combined with very high wearing comfort, the soft ear pad and padded headband allow for long and comfortable use. The ear cushion muffles noise from the environment, the precise positioning of the microphone and its noise cancelling technology enable a high level of conversation intelligibility. The Blackwire 5210 is rounded off by a dynamic equaliser, a wide frequency response, improved DSP and support for Plantronics Hub software.
If you remove the control element, you can also use the Blackwire 5210 headset on mobile devices such as mobile phones or tablets with the 3.5 mm jack plug.
Field of application: workplaces with a wide range of communication, video conferencing, multimedia, etc.
- Ergonomic design
- Noise Cancelling
- Frequency response earphones: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Frequency response microphone: 100 - 8,000 Hz
- Control unit on the cable: answer / end call, mute, volume
- Dynamic EQ
- Hearing protection: SoundGuard - limits output level above 118 dBA
- Connection options: USB-A & 3.5 mm jack plug
- Compatibility: Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, Cisco, Google Cloud, Mitel, Ribbon, Avaya, Alcatel Lucent, aws Partner Network, RingCentral, 8x8
- Software support: Plantronics Hub for voice prompts, function settings and updating firmware
- Weight: 125 gr.