Philips DVT 6110 VoiceTracer Audiorecorder
- Three high fidelity microphones for maximum sound quality
- Free smartphone app for remote recording control
- 8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days recording time
- Record in 24-bit/96 kHz quality so no detail gets lost
High-quality recordings, shared instantly
Three high quality microphones allow you to record music with outstanding resolution and breathtaking clarity. And the remote control makes it easy to control recordings from a distance. So you get the best in hi-fi music recording.
Three high fidelity microphones for maximum sound quality
Studio-quality, natural-sounding audio recordings require a number of key components: a high signal-to-noise ratio, highly dynamic microphones that can pick up both soft sounds and loud drums, high-quality microphone mounts to prevent grip noise, and a strong separation of the left and right channels for an optimal live listening experience.
No detail is lost when recording in 24-bit/96-kHz quality
The VoiceTracer records sound in spectacular 24-bit/96-kHz quality. This uncompressed format ensures that every sound is recorded with full naturalness and clarity.
MP3 recordings for easy file sharing
You can choose to save your recordings in the popular MP3 format. So you can play them virtually anywhere and easily share them with others.
Audio scenes for perfect audio settings at all times
The Philips VoiceTracer comes with preset scenes that automatically adjust the recording settings to the recording situation - recording for voice recognition, notes, interview, lecture, music or meeting.
8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days recording time
The 8 GB internal memory offers space for up to 88 days of continuous recording. A microSD card slot for cards up to 32GB provides virtually unlimited additional recording capacity
Rechargeable lithium-ion-polymer battery for extra long recording time
The integrated lithium-ion polymer battery, which can be conveniently charged using a standard USB-C cable, has enough capacity for up to 36 hours of shooting. So your audio recorder is always ready when you need it.
Free smartphone app for remote recording control
With the Philips VoiceTracer app, you can control the audio recorder from your smartphone - even remotely. This makes it easy and convenient to record lectures, speeches and the like. You can simply place the recorder at the front of the room near the presenter and then conveniently control the recordings from your seat anywhere in the auditorium without disturbing the presentation. The Philips VoiceTracer app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
Smartphone app for easy sharing of recordings
Recordings can be transferred directly from Philips VoiceTracer to your smartphone via WLAN and then shared with others via the easy-to-use Philips VoiceTracer app. So you don't have to connect the recorder to your PC by cable to transfer and share files.
Large colour display for easy to read recording status information
The large colour display lets you see and read everything at a glance. The clearly structured user interface can be displayed in seven languages and is optimized for simple, intuitive operation.
Plug & Play with Windows, macOS and Linux
Nothing else needs to be installed for the recorder. Simply connect the recorder to your PC or Mac and play back your files or transfer them directly to your computer.
Intelligent recording and playback functions for optimal recording results
Intelligent recording functions make it even easier to achieve outstanding audio results. "Pre-record" and "Timer" make sure you don't miss a thing. Voice Activated Recording lets you start recording without using your hands. Recording starts automatically when you start speaking and pauses when you stop speaking. The recording can be edited by overwriting parts of it or attaching a new recording. Long recordings can be automatically and manually split into individual files to make them easier to edit or split. And intelligent playback features like bookmarks and filters make it easy to find exactly the recording you're looking for.
- Head phones: 3.5 mm; impedance: 16 ohm; microphone: 3.5 mm, stereo jack, impedance 2kOhm
- USB: Type C, High-Speed USB 2.0
- Free remote control and parts app; supported operating systems: Android 9/8/7/6, iOS 12/11
- WLAN communication mode: personal/mobile hotspot on smartphone (tethering); WLAN standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (only 2.4 GHz); WLAN security: WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Display: LCD color display with backlight; Diagonal: 5 cm (2"); Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
- Integrated microphone: 2 omnidirectional microphones for stereo recording, 1 directional microphone for maximum recording quality at greater distances
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 58 dB
- Recording formats: MPEG1 Layer 3 (MP3), PCM (WAV)
- Recording quality: MP3 (8, 32, 64, 96, 128, 192, 256, 320 kBit/s), PCM (22 kHz/16 Bit, 44.1 kHz/16 Bit, 48 kHz/16 Bit)
- Audio scenes: notes, speech recognition, interview, lecture, meeting, music, user-defined
- Recording time (internal memory): 2147 h (MP3, 8 kBit/s), 536 h (MP3, 32 kBit/s), 268 h (MP3, 64 kBit/s), 178 h (MP3, 96 kBit/s), 134 h (MP3, 128 kBit/s), 89 h (MP3, 192 kBit/s), 67 h (MP3, 256 kBit/s), 53 h (MP3, 320 kBit/s), 24 h (PCM, 22 kHz/16 bit), 12 h (PCM, 44.1 kHz/16 bit), 11 h (PCM, 48 kHz/16 bit)
- Pre-recording mode: 5, 10, 15 seconds buffer
- File editing functions: overwrite, append
- automatic subdivision function: 15, 30, 60 minutes
- Automatic bookmark function: 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes; bookmark function: up to 32/file
- Voice activated recording: 25 levels
- One-touch instant recording, recording monitoring function, recording timer, wind filter
- Level limitation (settling time, decay time): slow (32/128 ms), medium (16/64 ms), fast (8/16 MS)
- Noise reduction
- Output power loudspeaker: 200 mW
- Speaker size: 11 x 15 mm
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Internal memory: 8 GB; internal memory type: NAND Flash; MSC (Mass Storage Class) compliant; microSD card slot: up to 32 GB
- Sound enhancement: ClearVoice; equalizer: Classic, Jazz, Pop, Rock; playback mode: repeat file, repeat all, random; ID3 tag support; variable playback speed; supported formats: MP3, WMA
- Firmware upgradeable; key lock, supported languages: German, English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Battery type: built-in rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery; 1000 mAh; battery life: up to 36 hours in recording mode (MP3, 8kBit/s); charging time: 3 hours (full charge)
- Free USB port; operating system: Windows 10/8/7, macOS, Linux
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.7 x 12.9 x 1.9, cm
- Weight: 93 g
- Colour: anthracite/chrome