Hazard and Precautionary Statements:
Saeco Universal Decalcifier contains I-(+)-lactic acid.
- (H318) Causes serious eye damage.
- (P103) Read label before use.
- (P102) Keep out of the reach of children.
- (P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- (P280) Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- (P305 + P351 + P338) IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- (P310) Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.