NOVOFLEX VR System PRO II Heavy Duty
The VR-System PRO II Heavy Duty is the professional shooting system for multi-line, cubic panoramas and the heaviest camera equipment (e.g. cameras with battery handle and long focal lengths). With this adjustment system, the camera can be rotated horizontally and vertically around the nodal point. Engravings on the clamping plates make any camera-specific adjustment reproducible.
One adjustment allows shooting in 8 different detented angle steps:
- 72 detent positions (5°)
- 48 detent positions (7.5°)
- 30 click-stop positions (12°)
- 18 detent positions (20°)
- 16 detent positions (22.5°)
- 12 locking positions (30°)
- 10 locking positions (36°)
- 8 locking positions (45°)
- Stepless (360°)
The vertical rotation adjustment is facilitated by a counter-rotating engraving of 2x 180°.
The vertical panorama plate is equipped with fixed detents every 10° as well as with a clamp which is capable of holding even the heaviest camera equipment securely.
The VR system PRO II HD allows parallax-free, horizontal and vertical panning around the nodal point of the lens. It is therefore predestined for multi-line panoramas in perspective-corrected surface or spherical projection. But also classic, single-line cylindrical panoramas can be easily realised thanks to the lower panorama plate that can be locked in 8 angular steps. Comfort, stability and precision are the hallmarks of this professional panorama head.
Who is it suitable for?
The PRO II HD panorama VR system is the solution for professional photographers who deal with all facets of panorama photography. Whether spherical panorama, perspective-corrected area panorama or classic cylinder panorama, the VR system PRO II masters all types of game - even with a heavy professional DSLR.
Scope of delivery:
- Lockable panorama plate Panorama=Q PRO II
- L-angle QPL-VR PRO (19 x 23 cm)
- Snap-on panorama plate PANORAMA VR III
- Camera plate with scale
- Spirit level for flash shoe
- Printed manual
- Suitable lenses: focal lengths from 10 to 220mm
- Adjustment travel in opt. axis: 150 mm
- Recording type: single-line and multi-line
- Panorama type: area, cylinder and sphere projection
- Recommended software: PTGui, Photoshop
- Weight: 1690 g
- Tripod/camera connection: 1/4" or 3/8" / 1/4"