Large front lens diameter for a brighter and larger field of view: Nikon ACULON A211 10x42
- Multi-layer coated lenses for bright and sharp images
- Adjustable rubber eyecups simplify the positioning of the eyes
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses minimize image distortion on the entire lens surface
- Rubber armouring provides impact resistance and comfortable handling
- Magnification: 10x
- Lens diameter: 42 mm
- Luminous intensity: 17.6
- Distance of exit pupil: 11.6 mm
- Closest focusing distance : 5.0 m
- Real field of view: 6°.
- Apparent field of view: 55.3°.
- Field of view at 1,000 m: 105 m
- Exit pupil: 4.2 mm
- Distance between eyes: 56 - 72 mm