Miyabi 6000 MCT Sujihiki
- Blade material: MC63
- Handle type: Plug-in-Erl
- Type of grinding: smooth grinding
- Finishing: Honbazuke trigger
- Manufacturing method: welded
- Blade hardness: 62 - 64 HRC
- Material handle: Pakka wood
- Colour handle: brown
- Product length: 37.90 cm
- Blade length: 24.00 cm
- Handle length: 14.10 cm
Tips for the care and storage of knives
- It is best to clean the knife immediately after use with a damp cloth; especially after handling acidic foods, do not leave the knife uncleaned.
- Do not use corrosive or abrasive cleaning agents.
- Do not leave knives with wooden handles in water / do not clean them in the dishwasher.
- Stone or ceramic cutting boards damage the knife blades and make them dull.
- Do not store knives loose in drawers; knife blocks, magnetic strips, drawer inserts, magnetic boards or blade attachments are more suitable. Knife cases, knife bags or blade protectors can be used for safe transport.