Marmitek Split TS12 - Audio Splitter | 1 Input / 2 Outputs | Toslink
Use this audio splitter if you want to connect multiple amplifiers to one audio source. The Split TS12 splits one optical digital input (Toslink) into two outputs without delay or loss of quality. An additional amplifier could, for example, be a soundbar or a surround system in the kitchen. With improved 192 kHz sample rate for a great audio reproduction.
- The optical (Toslink) digital audio splitter can split a single optical digital input to two outputs without delay or loss of quality.
- Very practical for your home or professional audio distribution.
- With improved 192 kHz sample rate for a great sound reproduction.
- Supports the S/PDIF and Toslink standard.
- Supports uncompressed two-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) audio signals.
- Supports compressed two-channel and multi-channel Dolby Digital and DTS audio signals.