Levenhuk LabZZ C1 insect box
Young researchers will be impressed! All kinds of butterflies, beetles and other insects can be placed in this box. They can also be observed and viewed in detail through the magnifying glass integrated in the lid. Alternatively, the box can be filled with water to observe small fish from all sides.
Simple construction: on top there is a magnifying glass with 6x magnification. Additionally it is equipped with a foldable 3x magnification lens. On the bottom of the box there is a special measuring grid which makes it easy to determine the size of the object.
- Lens diameter: 45 mm
- diameter of the insert lens: 35 mm
- Magnification: 6x
- Magnification of the insert lens: 3x
- Material: optical plastic
- Body material: plastic
- Additional features: Measuring grid with 0.5 cm scale on the bottom, rubber spider includedAdditional features: Measuring grid with 0.5 cm scale on the bottom, rubber spider included
- Age recommendation: age 3+
Not suitable for children under 36 under three years. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.