Kipon Adapter M42 to Nikon F
- Use of M42 lenses on cameras with Nikon F bayonet connectors
- Connection purely mechanical; there is no electronic data transfer
- Aperture and focussing must, therefore, be adjusted manually
- It is easy to adjust to infinite focus
- Simply twist off and unscrew to quickly change the lens
- Very precise and sturdy workmanship
The KIPON M42-NIK adapter mounts M42 series screw lenses onto Nikon series camera bodies. Please note that after mounting the adapter, while infinity focus is available, only manual mode will be accessible in shooting. There is a inner ring on the adapter which presses against the pin on the lens to allow the lens to control the aperture. Please note that lenses with extra long pins can not be mounted with this adapter.The adapter corrects flange and allows for infinity focus. Please note that after removing the glass within the adapter, macro mode can be enabled.