Kipon Adapter M42 to Minolta AF
The lens adapter connects your lenses with an M42 connection to Minolta AF cameras. Due to the precise and accurate assembly, the adapter securely locks into the bayonet connection of your camera.
The connection is entirely mechanical, so no electronic data transfer takes place. Thus settings regarding f-stop, focus, etc. have to be made manually. Focusing to infinity can be done without any problems.
We also offer adapters for other lens types.
- for using lenses with an M42 connection with Minolta AF cameras
- mechanical connection, no electronic data transfer
- manual setting of f-stop and focus
- infinity focus possible without problems
- simple mounting and demounting for quick lens swap
- very precise and sturdy workmanship
- suitable for all Minolta AF cameras
- incl. unlocking key for demounting