Kipon Adapter for Canon EF to Sony E AF ND MKIII
- Adapter for use of Canon EF lenses on cameras with Sony E bayonet mount
- Connection with electronic data transmission and thus use of the autofocus function
- With variable ND filter (gray filter), adjustable between 1.5 and 7 f-stops
- Focusing to infinity only possible with ND filter (included in scope of delivery) or adjustment plate (not included in scope of delivery)
- Easy to open and unscrew for quick lens changes
- Very precise and stable work
More and more people are using cameras with interchangeable lenses. As a result, the standard combinations of cameras and lenses can no longer meet the increasingly demanding requirements of ambitious and professional photographers.
KIPON adapters are available in the following categories:
Macro adapters, electronic adapters, built-in glass adapters, optical focus reduction adapters, tilt adapters, switch adapters, tilt and switch adapters and more.
With the Kipon EF-Sony E AF ND Mark 3 adapter, you attach lenses from the Canon EOS EF series to mirrorless full-frame as well as APS-C cameras with SONY E mount. This adapter preserves the autofocus functionality of your system. In addition, the adapter features a variable ND filter that can be regulated between 1.5 and 7 stops. Without the ND filter screwed in, you cannot focus to infinity, for this you need separately available adjustment plates to adjust the flange focal distance.
- Product/Device Type: Bayonet
- Product material: anodised aluminium
- Colour: black
- Weight: 180 g
- Type: bayonet spacer ring
- Camera mount: Canon EF
- Lens mount: Sony E
- Electronic data transmission: yes