Kaiser MonoCR-N1 Cable Release Sony/Minolta 3-Pin
This compact and ergonomically shaped cable release is very similar to your camera’s release button. Most notably in macro photography, when using large telephoto lenses and with long exposures, a cable release allows for vibration-free shooting.
Two-step release: At the first pressure point TTL metering and auto focus is activated, the second triggers the shutter.
For bulb shots the button can be locked (color indicator).
The release cable can be detached and extended using the 2 m (6.6 ft.) extension cable (sold separately).
- Length of coiled cord (extended): approx. 90 cm (35.4 in.)
- Dimensions: approx. 105 x 34 x 23 mm (4.1 x 1.3 x 0.9 in.)
- Weight: approx. 30 g (1.1.oz.)
- MinoltaDynax 5D, Dynax 7D
- SonyAlpha 100, Alpha 200, Alpha 300, Alpha 33, Alpha 35, Alpha 350, Alpha 37, Alpha 450, Alpha 500, Alpha 55, Alpha 550, Alpha 57, Alpha 580, Alpha 65, Alpha 700, Alpha 77 II, Alpha 77(II), Alpha 850, Alpha 900, Alpha 99 II, Alpha 99(II)