Kaiser MonoCR-N1 Cable Release Panasonic/Leica 2,5 mm
This compact and ergonomically shaped cable release is very similar to your camera’s release button. Most notably in macro photography, when using large telephoto lenses and with long exposures, a cable release allows for vibration-free shooting.
Two-step release: At the first pressure point TTL metering and auto focus is activated, the second triggers the shutter.
For bulb shots the button can be locked (color indicator).
The release cable can be detached and extended using the 2 m (6.6 ft.) extension cable (sold separately).
- Length of coiled cord (extended): approx. 90 cm (35.4 in.)
- Dimensions: approx. 105 x 34 x 23 mm (4.1 x 1.3 x 0.9 in.)
- Weight: approx. 30 g (1.1.oz.)
- LeicaDigilux 2, Digilux 3, V-Lux (Typ 114), V-Lux 1, V-Lux 2, V-Lux 3, V-Lux 4, V-Lux 5
- PanasonicCII, FZ100, FZ1000, FZ1000 (II), FZ150, FZ20, FZ200, FZ2000, FZ30, FZ300, FZ50, GF1, GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5 (II), GH5(s), GM1, GX1, GX7, GX8, GX9, G1, G10, G2, G3, G5, G6, G70, G81, G9, G91, Lumix DC-GX9, Lumix DC-S1, Lumix DC-S1H, Lumix DC-S1R, Lumix DC-S5, Lumix DMC-FZ1000, Lumix DMC-FZ2000, Lumix DMC-FZ300, Lumix G9, LC1, LUMIX S1/S1R, L1, L10, S1, S1R