Kaiser shooting table set "easy-fit LED" 5848: Consisting of shooting table "easy-fit" (5845) and two desktop lights LED (2 x 5850). Including screws for direct attachment of the lights to the mounting table.
Kaiser "easy-fit" Shooting Table
Compact shooting table, comprised of a foldable tubular steel frame and a white translucent plastic sheet with preformed front edge. Easy setup and take-down without need of tools, space-saving storage. Base frame with nonskid feet and holding provisions for accessories on both sides.
- Level work space on table: approx. 59 x 37 cm (23.2 x 14.6 in.).
- Height of backdrop: approx. 35 cm (13.8 in.).
- 19 cm (7.5 in.) free space underneath the table for a transmitted light source (light box).
- Total dimensions: (WxHxD): 70 x 54 x 68 cm (27.6 x 21.3 x 26.8 in.).
- Weight: approx. 3.4 kg (7½ lbs.).
Kaiser LED Desktop Light 5850
- Compact daylight-type LED panel for soft and even illumination
- 96 high CRI LEDs
- Swivel joint with 3 detent joints and adjustable foot
- For photo and video shots with digital cameras and video cameras/camcorders
- Especially suitable for tabletop, still life and product photographs as well as interviews and YouTube video blogs
- 14 x 20 cm panel with diffuser screen
- 5,600 Kelvin colour temperature (daylight/neutral colour rendering)
- 480 Lux maximum illumination at one metre of distance and 110° angle of radiation (half-value angle)
- Hinged bracket can also be attached to standard mounting shoes, for example the accessory shoe of a camera or the Kaiser 1211 (which can be attached to Kaiser "easy-fit" shooting table 5845)
- Also possible to attach the bracket on stands and fixtures with 16 mm (5/8") standard spigot by means of the included adapter or via 1/4" tripod threat
- Power supply via mains lead with cable switch