Kärcher High-Pressure Cleaner K 3 Power Control
K 3 Power Control high-pressure cleaner with G 120 Q Power Control gun and jet pipes. With application advisor via app that provides practical tips for a more efficient cleaning experience.
Thanks to the practical application advisor in the Home & Garden app, which can support the K 3 Power Control high-pressure cleaner, Kärcher enables an even better cleaning result - and turns the user into a cleaning expert. In addition, the app offers an all-round service including information about the device, the application and the Kärcher service portal. The appropriate pressure level for the application can be set directly on the supplied spray wand and checked on the display of the G 120 Q Power Control gun - for maximum control and the ideal pressure for every surface. Switching from high pressure to detergent mode is done without changing the blast wand. The cleaning agent can be applied quickly, easily and conveniently via the integrated cleaning agent tank. The K 3 Power Control from Kärcher also impresses with an extendable telescopic handle for easy pulling and storage, a stand for more stability, holders for accessories, high-pressure gun and cable as well as the Kärcher Quick Connect system. The stand can also be used as a second carrying handle, making it easy to lift the unit onto a shelf or load it into the boot.
- Home & Garden app: The Kärcher Home & Garden app makes you a cleaning expert. Use the large knowledge of Kärcher for the perfect cleaning result.
- Power Control gun and blast pipes with Quick Connect: The optimum setting for every surface. Three pressure levels and one detergent level.
- Full Control: The manual display shows the settings made.
- Quick Connect connection: For easy attachment of high-pressure hose and accessories.
- Height-adjustable telescopic handle: For a comfortable pulling height. Fully retractable for optimum storage.
- Clean tank solution: The cleaning agent tank can be removed for filling. Kärcher cleaning agents (optionally available) increase efficiency, protect and maintain the surface.
- Type of power: 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Pressure: 20-120 bar / 2-12 mPa
- Flow rate: max. 380 l/h
- Area performance: 25 m2/h
- Inlet temperature: max. 40 °C
- Power rating: 1.6 kW
- Weight without accessories: 4.4 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 297 x 280 x 677 mm