HUAWEI Watch GT3 (46 mm) with Fluorelastomer strap black
Smartwatch with 24/7 SPO2 monitoring1, up to 14 days of battery life2 and a 1.43 inch (3.63 cm) AMOLED display
With a case size of 46 mm, the HUAWEI Watch GT3 enables all-day SPO2 monitoring as well as precise heart rate monitoring. With this smartwatch, calls can be easily accepted or rejected via Bluetooth. It is also possible to display of the call history.
This smartwatch supports various satellite systems such as Beidou, GPS, QZSS, Galileo and GLONASS. Dual-band L1 and L5 signals enable accurate positioning.
- Technology: AMOLED
- Size: 3.63 cm (1.43")
- Resolution: 466 x 466 pixel
Operation / Sensors:
- Function button and power button, top button supports rotating crown
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope - measures the rotation of the smartphone, Geomagnetic sensor, Air pressure sensor, Temperature sensor
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Distance measurement, calorie consumption measurement, sleep monitoring, heart rate measurement, pedometer, SPO2 measurement (oxygen saturation), alarm clock, loudspeaker, microphone, wireless charging, GPS, compass, GLONASS, QZSS and Galileo satellite system support, altitude barometer, timer and stopwatch, torch
- Messages, social media apps from the smartphone, and chats and calls
- Lithium-Ion battery
- Max. Running time: 14 days
- Typical use: Up to 14 days
- Frequent use: Up to 8 days
- GPS mode: Up to 3 hours
- Fluorelastomer wrist strap in black, wrist circumference 140 - 210 mm
- Black housing: 45.9 x 11 x 45.9 mm
- Weight: 42.6 g
1 This product is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
2 Battery life up to 14 days. Data measured in HUAWEI labs. Actual performance may vary depending on product differences, user habits and environment.
Please note that apps can no longer be downloaded from the Google Play Store. HUAWEI AppGallery is Huawei's official app platform for searching, downloading, managing and sharing mobile apps.