Heart rate monitor for pregnancy: HeraBEAT
- Intelligent, medically validated fetal heart rate monitor (Doptone)
- Innovative design, without buttons, small and handy with integrated battery
- Easy to use: The app guides you in finding your baby's heart sounds
- Highly sensitive search field with wide-angle sensor
- With multisensor technology, HeraBEAT automatically detects fetal and maternal heartbeats to avoid confusion
- HeraBEAT creates a detailed graph of fetal heart rate over time, enabling contextual data tracking and monitoring
- With the HeraBEAT app you can search, listen, track, store and share the fetal heart rate
- Three vouchers for Kinderheldin midwife consultation included (www.kinderheldin.de)
- Already approved in week 12, optimally usable from week 18 onwards1.
- 1x HeraBEAT Fetal Doppler
- 2x ultrasound transmission gel (60 ml)
- 1x power supply
- 1x carrying bag
- User manual
- Three vouchers for Kinderheldin midwife consultation
The box contains vouchers for three free consultations at Kinderheldin. At Kinderheldin you can chat or phone with a midwife seven days a week, between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm. You can ask the Kinderheldin midwives questions about all specific as well as general topics related to pregnancy, birth and early childhood.
Disclaimer: Kinderheldin does not provide any information on measured values of the HeraBEAT and does not make any findings or classification of findings.
For midwives and doctors:
- A free doctor mode is available for the midwives and doctors
- Doctor mode:
- Unlimited storage and sharing of measurements per expectant mother.
- Allows a longer measurement than 5 minutes
- By sending an e-mail to the following address you register: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Using HeraBEAT before 18 weeks of pregnancy can be challenging due to the size of the fetus and the physical parameters of pregnancy. As the pregnancy progresses, the fetus is easier to find.