Hahnemühle Agave complements the Natural Line with a FineArt inkjet paper made from Agave fibres. The so-called sisal fibres form with 70% the basic structure of this special, environmentally conscious FineArt inkjet paper. The base material impresses with its bright white natural tone and is free of optical brighteners. The coarse, yet gently pronounced surface texture gives the motif a wonderful depth effect and convinces with a pleasantly soft feel. The matt premium inkjet Coating provides impressive printing results with excellent colour and detail reproduction, deep black and best contrasts. Hahnemühle Agave is acid- and lignin-free and meets the highest requirements for aging resistance. The interplay of special fibre raw materials, bright white natural colour, balanced surface structure and the usual high print quality results in an exclusive FineArt inkjet paper that can be used for many purposes.
- 290 g/m², 70% sisal fibres, 30% cotton
- White, without optical brightener
- coarse, yet gently pronounced surface texture
- mat Premium inkjet coating for outstanding printing results
- acid- and lignin-free
- museum quality for highest aging resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems