Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon E-TTL II
- Built-in 2.4G Wireless X System & abundant functions
- TTL autoflash and manual flash
- With 5 groups and 32 channels to wirelessly control and trigger
- Transmission distance: max. 100m
- Power supply: 2x AA batteries
- Support for adjusting the slave flashes’ flash mode, power, modeling lamp and other functions on smartphone APP (for iPhone or Android System) through Bluetooth.
This wireless flash trigger is suitable for using Canon cameras to control Godox flashes with X system e.g. camera flash, outdoor flash, and studio flash. Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, it gives photographers unparalleled flexibility and control over their strobist setups. The flash trigger applies to hotshoe-mounted Canon EOS series cameras, as well as the cameras which have PC sync sockets. With X2T-C wireless flash trigger, high speed synchronization is available for most of camera flashes in the market which support E-TTL II. The max flash synchronization speed is up to 1/8000s (1/8000s is achievable when the camera has a max camera shutter speed of 1/8000s).