GARMIN STRIKER Vivid 9sv fishfinder with GT52HW-TM transducer
A NEW WAY TO TAKE A LOOK UNDERWATER
View fish and structure with the highest level of detail when you choose your display colour, location and depth sounder for your day on the water with the STRIKER Vivid 9sv fishfinder unit.
CLEAR, COLOURFUL ECHOLOT
Choose from 7 new vibrant colour options to see fish and structure on your fishfinder's 9" display with maximum contrast and clarity.
This fishfinder supports 3 types of echo sounders: the traditional Garmin CHIRP echo sounder as well as the CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü echo sounder with a compatible transducer (not included).
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use the waypoint marker for fishing spots to easily navigate back to them later.
HIGH SENSITIVITY GPS
Thanks to the high-sensitivity GPS, you can plan and create routes and display the boat's speed on the fishfinder.
No one knows the waters you fish better than you. The STRIKER Vivid 9sv fishfinder stores up to 809,000 hectares (2 million acres) of maps with depth contours of 30 cm (1 foot).
Connect to the ActiveCaptain app to transfer waypoints, receive Smart Notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw community.
The GT52HW-TM transducer is ideal for inland fishermen who want traditional CHIRP as well as CHIRP-ClearVü and CHIRP-SideVü echo sounder functions. This transom-mount transducer consistently displays clear fish arcs with excellent echo separation, as well as well-defined structure below and alongside the boat. The 12-pin transducer offers traditional CHIRP echo sounder functions in the high broadband range (150 to 240 kHz) and has a rated power of 250 W. The CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü elements (455/800 kHz) have a nominal power of 500 W each (1,500 W in total). The compact size of the GT52HW-TM makes it ideal for mounting on an electric boat engine. Be sure to follow the enclosed instructions during installation to avoid damage to the boat.
- Colour display: 9 inch, 800 x 480 pixel
- Protection class: IPX7
- GPS, waypoint marking, COG (course over ground)
- Dual frequency echo sounder, dual transmission cone
- Echo sounder functions: Bottom lock, logging & graphical display of water temperature
- Supported frequencies: Traditional: 50 / 77 / 200 kHz, CHIRP (medium and high); ClearVü: 260 / 455 / 800 kHz.
- Transmission power: 500 W (effective)
- Fishfinder functions: Zoom, Ultrascroll, Fish Symbol ID, Auto Gain, Adjustable Depth Line, A-Scope, Temperature Sensor
- 4-pin echo sounder connection, 4-pin SideVü echo sounder connection
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi
- Current draw at 12 V: 0.75 A
- Dimensions in cm: 28.2 x 16.5 x 6
Features GT52HW-TM Transducer:
- Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz), ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Power: Traditional 250 W, ClearVü/SideVu 350 W
- Cone width: Traditional: 24°-16°, ClearVü/SideVü: 2.0°x50° @ 455 kHz and 1.0°x30° @ 800 kHz
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 800 ft., ClearVü: 500 ft., SideVü: 500 ft.
- Depth and temperature sensor
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported fuselage section / transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom