GARMIN STRIKER Vivid 5cv Fishfinder without transducer
A NEW WAY TO TAKE A LOOK UNDER WATER
View fish and structure with the highest level of detail when you choose your display colour, location and depth sounder for your day on the water with the STRIKER Vivid 5cv fishfinder unit.
CLEAR, COLOURFUL ECHOLOT
Choose from 7 new vibrant colour options to see fish and structure on your fishfinder's 5" display with maximum contrast and clarity.
This fishfinder supports 2 types of echo sounders: the traditional Garmin CHIRP echo sounder and the CHIRP ClearVü echo sounder with a compatible transducer (not included).
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use the waypoint marker for fishing spots to easily navigate back to them later.
HIGH SENSITIVITY GPS
Thanks to the high-sensitivity GPS, you can plan and create routes and display the boat's speed on the fishfinder.
No one knows the waters you fish better than you. The STRIKER Vivid 5cv fishfinder stores up to 809,000 hectares (2 million acres) of maps with depth contours of 30 cm (1 foot).
- Colour display: 5 inch, 800 x 480 pixel
- Protection class: IPX7
- GPS, waypoint marking, COG (course over ground)
- Dual frequency echo sounder, dual transmission cone
- Echo sounder functions: Bottom lock, logging & graphical display of water temperature
- Supported frequencies: Traditional: 50 / 77 / 200 kHz, CHIRP (medium and high); ClearVü: 260 / 455 / 800 kHz.
- Transmission power: 500 W (effective)
- Fishfinder functions: Zoom, Ultrascroll, Fish Symbol ID, Auto Gain, Adjustable Depth Line, A-Scope, Temperature Sensor
- 4-pin echo sounder connector
- Current draw at 12 V: 0.4 A
- Dimensions in cm: 18.8 x 11.6 x 5.4