GARMIN STRIKER Vivid 4cv with GT20-TM transducer
A NEW WAY TO TAKE A LOOK UNDER WATER
See fish and structure in the highest level of detail when you choose your display colour, position and depth sounder for your day on the water with the STRIKER Vivid 4cv fishfinder with transducer unit.
CLEAR, COLOURFUL ECHOLOT
Choose from 7 new vibrant colour options to see fish and structure on your fishfinder's 4" display with maximum contrast and clarity.
INTEGRATED ECHO SOUNDER
Use the included GT20 transducer to get traditional Garmin CHIRP and CHIRP ClearVü echo sounder functions.
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use the waypoint marker for fishing spots to easily navigate back to them later.
HIGH SENSITIVITY GPS
Thanks to the high-sensitivity GPS, you can plan and create routes and display the boat's speed on the fishfinder.
No one knows the waters you fish better than you. The STRIKER Vivid 4cv fishfinder stores up to 809,000 hectares (2 million acres) of maps with depth contours of 30 cm (1 foot).
Garmin GT20-TM transducer
Razor-sharp sonar images of objects, structures and fish that are under the boat - this 4-pin transducer makes it possible. The 20-foot-long transducer cable with integrated, responsive temperature sensor has it all. It offers a rated power of 500 W, a depth of 1,900 feet (traditional) or 750 feet (ClearVü), an operating frequency of 77/200 kHz (traditional) or 455/800 kHz (ClearVü) and a transom angle of 0 to 70 degrees.
Features fish finder:
- Colour display: 4 inch, 272 x 480 pixels
- Protection class: IPX7
- GPS, waypoint marking
- Dual frequency echo sounder, dual transmission cone
- Echo sounder functions: Bottom lock, logging & graphical display of water temperature
- Supported frequencies: Traditional: 50 / 77 / 200 kHz, CHIRP (medium and high); ClearVü: 260 / 455 / 800 kHz
- Transmission power: 300 W (effctive)
- Fishfinder functions: Zoom, Ultrascroll, Fish Symbol ID, Auto Gain, Adjustable Depth Line, A-Scope, Temperature Sensor
- 4-pin echosounder connection
- Current consumption at 12 V: 0.4 A
- Dimensions in cm: 9.8 x 17.4 x 4.54
Features GT20-TM encoder:
- Frequency: Traditional 77/200, ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (435-475 kHz) & 800kHz (800-840 kHz)
- Power: Traditional 500 W, ClearVü 500 W
- Cone width: Traditional: 45°/15°,ClearVü: 2.5°x53°@ 455 kHz and 1.6°x29° @ 800 kHz
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 1,900 ft.; ClearVü: 750 ft.
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported fuselage section / transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom