Garmin Instinct Tactical Edition
The Outdoor-Smartwatch, made for your toughest missions
- Designed for thermal performance, impact resistance and water resistance (10 ATM; equivalent to test pressure at 100 m water depth)
- Tactical functions such as camouflage mode, jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual GPS position format and pre-installed tactical activity profiles
- Integrated 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter and support for multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for better positioning in challenging environments
- Record heart rate, activities and stress; train with pre-installed sports and outdoor profiles
- Always up to date with Smart Notifications and automatic data uploads to the online fitness community Garmin Connect
- TracBack function for navigating the same route back to the starting point; Garmin Explore - Website and -App for planning your trips
- Battery life: Up to 14 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, and up to 40 hours in Ultra-Track energy-saving mode (depending on settings)
Robust, reliable, smart
This outdoor smartwatch is not only visually impressive. You are also perfectly equipped for each of your adventures. The rugged and reliable Outdoor Smartwatch is designed for thermal performance, impact resistance and water resistance (10 ATM; 100 m water depth). The body is made of fiber-reinforced polymer to increase durability and reliability. The display is chemically reinforced, scratch-resistant and high-contrast to ensure perfect readability even in bright sunlight. This makes the device the perfect companion for the extreme situations in which you find yourself every day. Activate night vision mode to reduce lighting so it doesn't interfere with the use of night vision goggles. In addition, the slotted silicone wristbands include two separate and detachable closure loops to keep the device secure and from getting caught in things.
Get anywhere. But never lost.
You rarely follow the normal paths and this is where the Instinct comes in. The GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network functions allow better positioning in difficult environments than with GPS alone. The integrated 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter make sure you don't lose your bearings. Don't leave anything to chance on your way back, use the TracBack function to navigate back to the start on the same route.
Activate the camouflage mode to prevent your GPS position from being saved and shared and to disable wireless connectivity and communication. Access projected waypoints and a dual GPS coordinate data page that supports MGRS, degrees/minutes/seconds, and more.
Ready for anything. Prepared for much.
The Instinct Outdoor Smartwatch records your heart rate, activities and stress all day long so you know how much - and how hard - you're working. When you're ready to train, use the pre-installed sport and outdoor profiles for mountaineering, skiing, swimming and strength training. Mission-specific training options are also available, including Jumpmaster and a pre-installed tactical activity.
InReach connectivity for safe travel wherever you are
Couple the Instinct with an inReach device to display messages received from the inReach device on the clock and to send message templates via the inReach satellite communication technology. Thanks to weather alerts on the wearable, you'll stay informed about weather changes. You can also trigger an SOS emergency call to contact the 24-hour GEOS Emergency Call Centre.