- The outdoor smartwatch, made for your toughest applications
- Designed to US Military Standard 810G for thermal performance, impact resistance and waterproofness (10 ATM; equivalent to test pressure at 100 m water depth)
- Integrated 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter and support for multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for better positioning in challenging environments
- record heart rate, activity and stress; train with pre-installed sports and outdoor profiles
- Always up to date with smart notifications and automatic uploads of data to the online fitness community Garmin Connect
- TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to the starting point; Garmin Explore-Website and -App to plan trips in advance
- Battery life: Up to 14 days in Smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 40 hours in UltraTrac energy saving mode (depending on settings)
Made for your toughest missions
When it comes down to it with you, the instinct is harder. This rugged outdoor smartwatch is built to US Military Standard 810G for thermal performance, shock resistance and water resistance (10 ATM; equivalent to 100m water depth test pressure). The housing is made of fiber-reinforced polymer to increase durability and durability. The display is chemically enhanced, scratch-resistant and high-contrast, making it easy to read even in bright sunlight. This makes the device the perfect companion for extreme situations. In addition, the slotted silicone wristbands feature two separate and detachable closure loops to keep the device secure and secure.
Go anywhere. But never lost.
You rarely follow the normal paths and that's where Instinct comes in. The GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network features enable better positioning in difficult environments than using GPS alone. The integrated 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter make sure you don't lose your bearings. Don't leave anything to chance on your way back, use the TracBack function to navigate back to the start on the same route.
Ready for anything. Prepared for a lot.
Instinct Outdoor Smartwatch records your heart rate, activities and stress all day long so you know how much - and how hard - you're working. When you're ready to train, use the pre-installed sports and outdoor profiles for mountaineering, skiing, swimming and strength training.
Leave your phone in your pocket and rely on Smart Notifications instead. Couple your phone with Instinct and our online fitness community, Garmin Connect, to use automatic uploads, LiveTrack, and the GroupTrack feature. Alternatively, pair it with the Garmin Explore-website and app, then plan adventures before you set off.