Garmin Edge 830
Whether you're on the winner's podium, qualified for Kona, on off-road tours, pedalling in town, cross-country or somewhere in between, the Edge 830 is ready to take you on your tours as a new partner.
Train like a pro. Road bike like MTB. With touch screen.
- Analyze your performance with VO2max, recovery time guide, workout balance focus, heat and altitude acclimatization, nutrition, fluid intake and more
- Play it safe with new bike alarms, group messaging and tracking, accident alerts, and compatibility with Varia radar and lighting so you can see and be seen.
- Always on track. Find the most popular routes with the routable bike map. You'll never get lost when you recalculate your route when you deviate from the route and take it back to the start. The mountain bike model includes built-in Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings.
- Customize your Edge with free apps, widgets, and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Analyze your performance with MTB metrics, including the number of jumps, jump distance and airtime, as well as grit, a measure of tour difficulty, and flow that records the fluidity of downhill riding style
- As persistent as you are: Battery life up to 20 hours with GPS; can be extended up to 40 hours with optional Garmin battery pack or in power save mode