Güde Alpha Meat Fork 18 cm POM black
- practical helper during meat preparation: holds meat in a safe position when turning and removing
- Cooking condition can be easily checked with the tines
- Prongs are made of one piece, stainless and hand-sharpened
- Material prongs: steel
- Blade length: 18 cm
- Handle material: plastic, with stainless steel rivets
Tips for the care and storage of knives
- It is best to clean the knife immediately after use with a damp cloth; especially after handling acidic foods, do not leave the knife uncleaned.
- Do not use corrosive or abrasive cleaning agents.
- Do not leave knives with wooden handles in water / do not clean them in the dishwasher.
- Stone or ceramic cutting boards damage the knife blades and make them dull.
- Do not store knives loose in drawers; knife blocks, magnetic strips, drawer inserts, magnetic boards or blade attachments are more suitable. Knife cases, knife bags or blade protectors can be used for safe transport.