Fiskars kitchen knife north bread knife
- With the serrated edge, this knife is ideal for cutting bread with hard crust
- The blade is made of high quality carbon steel
- 26 grinding angle for excellent sharpness
- Handle made of heat treated birch wood
- Hand wash recommended
- Blade hardness HRC 56
Tips for the care and storage of knives
- It is best to clean the knife immediately after use with a damp cloth; especially after handling acidic foods, do not leave the knife uncleaned.
- Do not use corrosive or abrasive cleaning agents.
- Do not leave knives with wooden handles in water / do not clean them in the dishwasher.
- Stone or ceramic cutting boards damage the knife blades and make them dull.
- Do not store knives loose in drawers; knife blocks, magnetic strips, drawer inserts, magnetic boards or blade attachments are more suitable. Knife cases, knife bags or blade protectors can be used for safe transport.