Nail plug N 6 x 80/50 S countersunk head
- The fast impact assembly reduces the amount of work and enables economical series assembly.
- The integrated impact stop prevents premature expansion (jamming) of the anchor and ensures problem-free installation.
- The thread of the nail screw in connection with the cross recess allows the screw to be unscrewed and thus subsequently removed.
- Max. thickness of the attachment: 50 mm
- Sub-constructions made of wood
- Wall connection and plaster profiles
- Cable and pipe clamps
- Perforated strips
- Solid lime sand brick
- Natural stone
- Solid brick of light concrete
- Aerated concrete
- Solid Gypsum Plates
- Vertically perforated bricks
- Perforated lime sand brick
- Hollow block of light concrete
The details (building materials, loads, etc.) of any available approval apply.