Expansion dowel SX 8 x 65
- The 4-fold expansion ensures optimum force transmission into the building material and offers high retention values in solid and perforated building materials.
- The expansion pressure-free neck of the plug prevents expansion forces from developing on the surface of the building material when the screw is screwed in. This prevents damage to tiles and plaster.
- The pronounced dowel edge prevents the dowel from slipping deeper into the drill hole and allows easy installation.
- Due to the greater anchoring depth, particularly suitable for fixings in perforated building materials, cellular concrete and for bridging plaster.
- Light wall shelves
- Mirror cabinets
- TV consoles
- Vertically perforated bricks
- Hollow block of light concrete
- Hollow ceilings of brick and concrete
- Perforated lime sand brick
- Solid lime sand brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Aerated concrete
- Solid Gypsum Plates
- Solid brick of light concrete
- Solid bricks
The details (building materials, loads, etc.) of any available approval apply.