Dowel S 10
- The rimless dowel sleeve enables the dowel to be set deeper under the plaster down to the load-bearing substrate in order to achieve the maximum load-bearing capacity.
- As the anchor only expands in two directions, the expansion forces can be introduced into the building material parallel to the edge of the building material by turning the anchor. This enables smaller edge distances.
- The slim dowel geometry allows easy insertion of the dowel into the drill hole for quick and easy installation.
- The anti-rotation device prevents the plug from rotating in the drill hole and thus ensures a high degree of installation safety.
- Skirting boards
- Lightweight wall shelves
- Mirror cabinets
- Motion sensors
- Information Signs
- Curtain rails
- Electrical Installations
- Solid lime sand brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick of light concrete
- Solid bricks
The details (building materials, loads, etc.) of any available approval apply.